(Anonymous): You say, "You should probably follow me."
11:09:42 [H:94%|11156][M:98%|12101][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Twytch begins to follow you.
11:09:43 [H:94%|11156][M:98%|12101][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Thul begins to follow you.
11:09:46 [H:94%|11156][M:97%|12000][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex(-101m, 0.8%)
Romaan begins to follow you.
11:09:46 [H:94%|11156][M:97%|12000][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
You see the following people here:
Dylara, Xenthos, Ymuli, Thul, Romaan, Twytch, Yarith.
11:09:48 [H:94%|11156][M:97%|12000][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Romaan follows you down.
----------- v7876 -----------



[ ] [ ]
\ |
[ ] [ ] [_]
/ | \ | / | \
[ ]-[_]-[+]-[ ]-[_]
\ | / | \ | /
[_]-[_]-[_]





---------- 0:0:-1 -----------
A secluded section of the Divine Havens.
A golden retriever is here, panting quietly to himself. Eddies of frost swirl around the graceful
form of a large snow phoenix with icy wings. You may enter the NEWS from here.
You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, up, and
down.
11:09:50 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex(+644h, 5.5%, +193m, 1.6%)
Twytch holds out his hands towards Thul, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds him, which
manifests into the Sphere of the Volcano.
11:09:51 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
A ghostly shape rises from the ground, listening to Ymuli's song.
11:09:51 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:09:53 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:09:54 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:09:54 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:09:54 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:09:54 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:09:54 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|TIMECHANT SWITCHFATE.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:09:54 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12193][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Breathing deeply in and out, you cast out your temporal lines and tangle it with that of another.
11:09:54 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11468][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]x(-725m, 5.9%)
You say, "Ready?"
11:09:54 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]x(-113m, 0.9%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:09:56 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
11:09:56 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|TIMECHANT ALACRITY.
11:09:56 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]x
Shadows grow longer in anticipation for the return of their dark mistress as Father Sun's chase
brings him closer to the world's edge.
11:09:57 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF] (3.922s)
11:09:58 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:09:58 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:09:58 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:09:58 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:09:58 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Junior Fellow Twytch says, "Sure."
11:09:58 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11355][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Romaan nods his head emphatically.
11:09:59 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11254][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex(-101m, 0.8%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:10:01 [H:100%|11800][M:97%|11992][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex(+738m, 6.0%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:02 [H:100%|11800][M:97%|11992][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:02 [H:100%|11800][M:97%|11992][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:02 [H:100%|11800][M:97%|11992][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:02 [H:100%|11800][M:97%|11992][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:02 [H:100%|11800][M:97%|11992][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|TIMECHANT FORESIGHT.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:10:02 [H:100%|11800][M:97%|11992][E:100%|8800][p:10(73)][19.98m]ex
You open your inner eye to watch possible timelines.
+--------------------+
| Power Lost! |
+--------------------+
11:10:02 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11542][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]x(-450m, 3.7%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:10:03 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]x(-106m, 0.9%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
11:10:03 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|TIMECHANT ALACRITY.
11:10:03 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]x
A tiger striped, roly-poly pony with a long tail swishes his tail.
11:10:04 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]x
(Anonymous): Aeden (from the Aetherways) says, "It'll be a slaughter."
11:10:05 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF] (3.52s)
11:10:05 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:05 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:05 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:05 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:05 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11436][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]ex
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:10:06 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11324][E:100%|8800][p:9(73)][19.98m]ex(-112m, 0.9%)
Raising your arms, you allow the time field around you to quicken its pulse.
+--------------------+
| Power Lost! |
+--------------------+
11:10:06 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|10974][E:100%|8800][p:8(73)][19.98m]x(-350m, 2.8%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.21s)
11:10:08 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|10974][E:100%|8800][p:8(73)][19.98m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:10:09 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|10974][E:100%|8800][p:8(73)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:10 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|10974][E:100%|8800][p:8(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:10 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|10974][E:100%|8800][p:8(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:10 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|10974][E:100%|8800][p:8(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:10 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|10974][E:100%|8800][p:8(73)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:10 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|10974][E:100%|8800][p:8(73)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|TIMECHANT PARADOX.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:10:10 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|10974][E:100%|8800][p:8(73)][19.98m]ex
You project your consciousness into the future, tying the temporal lines between you and your future
selves. You allow the paradox to form and surround you.
+--------------------+
| Power Lost! |
+--------------------+
11:10:10 [H:100%|11800][M:86%|10599][E:100%|8800][p:3(73)][19.98m]x(-375m, 3.0%)
(Anonymous): You say, "BALANCE."
11:10:10 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11337][E:100%|8800][p:3(73)][19.98m]x(+738m, 6.0%)
(Anonymous): You say, "BALANCE."
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
11:10:10 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11228][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]x(-109m, 0.9%)
(Ad-Hoc): Tekora says, "It's so hard to do anything on mobile D:."
11:10:11 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11228][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]x
Twytch suddenly inhales deeply.
11:10:11 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11228][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]x
(Anonymous): Twytch says, "Fun times."
11:10:11 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11228][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]x
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.229s)
11:10:13 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11228][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
You still your mind to focus on embracing the divinity within and reach out to the Domoth Realms.
Romaan follows you ether.
The raging haze of smoke prevents you from using your map.
A burning desert.
A haze of smoke rages here. The area is ablaze! An ancient tree of massive proportions stands here,
its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains of Tridemon here. There are 2
wights here. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever is here, panting quietly to
himself. Eddies of frost swirl around the graceful form of a large snow phoenix with icy wings.
A haze of smoke obscures the rest of your vision.
11:10:13 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11028][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e(-200m, 1.6%)
Forks of flame lick against your skin, melting away your protection against fire.
11:10:13 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11028][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]e(sip frost)
Thul takes a drink from an earthen honeypot vial.
11:10:14 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11028][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
A chill runs over your icy skin.
11:10:14 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11028][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:10:14 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e(-111m, 0.9%)
You must regain balance first.
11:10:15 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]e
Twytch spins around and waves of energy ripple out from him.
11:10:15 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:10:15 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
Thul snorts and snuffles at the air through an inquisitive bear nose.
11:10:16 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]e
Time rushes quickly around you.
11:10:16 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]e
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:10:17 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
11:10:17 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
11:10:17 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
Ilistala emerges from the shadows, curiously looking around.
11:10:17 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
(Anonymous): You say, "SHIELD."
11:10:17 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
Romaan takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:10:17 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]e
Romaan takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
11:10:18 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
The illusion cast by Xenthos's heavy damask stole of ebon threads ripples and falls away, revealing
him.
A jagged temporal rift opens up, out of which steps your future self.
With a sharp gesture, you slice open a rift in the temporal fabric behind Xenthos and push him in.
11:10:18 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]e
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF] (4.975s)
11:10:18 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:18 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:18 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:18 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:18 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10917][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Xenthos has been displaced for at least 15 seconds."
11:10:18 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex(-108m, 0.9%)
[ Target ]( Xenthos ) :: Xenthos
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
Thul mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before him.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex
Forks of flame lick against your skin, melting away your protection against fire.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex(sip frost)
Thul takes a drink from an earthen honeypot vial.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Romaan takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Xenthos is not currently an ally.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Xenthos is already an enemy. Xenthos is an enemy.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
I do not recognize anything called that here.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Ahh, I am truly sorry, but I do not see anyone by that name here.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
I do not recognize anything called that here.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Ahh, I am truly sorry, but I do not see anyone by that name here.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10809][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
You run your fingers over all your crystals, causing them all to flare with a brilliant light.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10709][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex(-100m, 0.8%)
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
A chill runs over your icy skin.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10709][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
A jet of roaring flame shoots in from the up.
The jet of flame envelops Ymuli, setting her on fire.
The jet of flame envelops Romaan, setting him on fire.
The jet of flame envelops Twytch, setting him on fire.
Your masochistic tendencies go into remission.
The jet of flame envelops you, setting you on fire.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10709][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Ymuli mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before her.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10709][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Romaan takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10709][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10709][E:100%|8800][p:4(72)][19.98m]ex
Your spinning jade showers you with sparkling green light.
A spinning opal around Yarith flashes dark hues onto you.
A spinning bloodstone around Yarith bathes you with a bloody light.
Your spinning emerald suffuses you with a deep green glow.
The raging fire about your skin goes out.
You have cured ablaze. (0.221s)
11:10:19 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11553][E:92%|8165][p:4(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(+844m, 6.9%, -635e, 7.
2%)
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Xenthos."
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11553][E:92%|8165][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Ymuli takes a drink from a milky green vial etched with mooncloak butterflies.
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11553][E:92%|8165][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Xenthos."
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11553][E:92%|8165][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE XENTHOS|TIMECHANT AEON
XENTHOS.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
You detect nothing here by that name.
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
You cannot see that being here.
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:10:20 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12231][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex
Twytch mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before him.
11:10:21 [H:100%|11800][M:98%|12171][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:10:21 [H:100%|11800][M:98%|12171][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
A spinning garnet around Yarith casts a ruddy light onto you.
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11327][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(-844m, 6.9%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11213][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex(-114m, 0.9%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11213][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11213][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11213][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11213][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11213][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11213][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Muttering words of power, you trace a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before
you, protecting against assault.
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:90%|11183][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m]x(-30m, 0.2%)
(Anonymous): You say, "SHIELD."
11:10:22 [H:100%|11800][M:90%|11123][E:99%|8781][p:5(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]x
Your spinning beryl showers you with sparkling pink light.
11:10:24 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]x(+19e, 0.2%)
A burning desert.
For as far as the eye can see, rolling sand dunes stretch out from horizon to horizon. An oppressive
heat rises up off the superheated sand, causing the air to distort in blurry waves. Small flickering
flames occasionally flare up and dance across the sand. The area is ablaze! An ancient tree of
massive proportions stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains
of Tridemon here. There are 2 wights here. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever
is here, panting quietly to himself. Eddies of frost swirl around the graceful form of a large snow
phoenix with icy wings. A tiger striped, roly-poly pony with a long tail stands here quietly. A
leopard lurks in the shadows, curiously watching anything that moves. Prince Romaan Hartfire,
Light's Defender is here. He wields a steel inquisitor rapier in his left hand and a golden whip of
the pious in his right. Junior Fellow Twytch is here, shrouded. He wields a tombstone shield in his
left hand and an amethyst aetheric amplifier in his right. Orbiting around his head are several
spinning crystals. Kimusuna Thul d'Illici is here, shrouded. He wields a polished bull-horn blade in
each hand. Ymuli Myeras, of the Curious Heart is here, shrouded. She wields a richly carved lyre of
enamelled knotwork blossoms in her right hand. She is surrounded by ten pale ancestral spirits.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
11:10:24 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x
Romaan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
11:10:24 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x
Forks of flame lick against your skin, melting away your protection against fire.
11:10:24 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x(sip frost) (4.381s)
11:10:24 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x
Romaan takes a long drag off his pipe.
11:10:24 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x
Thul takes a drink from an earthen honeypot vial.
11:10:24 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
A chill runs over your icy skin.
11:10:24 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:10:24 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:10:25 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
11:10:26 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: STAND|POINT ICEWALL AT UP.
11:10:26 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]x
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:10:26 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF] (3.846s)
11:10:26 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:26 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:26 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:26 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:26 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11003][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Twytch runs his fingers over all his crystals, causing them all to flare with a brilliant light.
11:10:27 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10897][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(-106m, 0.9%)
Xenthos suddenly shimmers into existence.
11:10:27 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10897][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex
Ymuli takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her chest.
11:10:28 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10897][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Ymuli takes a drink from a milky green vial etched with mooncloak butterflies.
11:10:28 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10897][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
A burning desert.
For as far as the eye can see, rolling sand dunes stretch out from horizon to horizon. An oppressive
heat rises up off the superheated sand, causing the air to distort in blurry waves. Small flickering
flames occasionally flare up and dance across the sand. The area is ablaze! An ancient tree of
massive proportions stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains
of Tridemon here. There are 2 wights here. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever
is here, panting quietly to himself. Eddies of frost swirl around the graceful form of a large snow
phoenix with icy wings. A tiger striped, roly-poly pony with a long tail stands here quietly. A
leopard lurks in the shadows, curiously watching anything that moves. Prince Romaan Hartfire,
Light's Defender is here. He wields a steel inquisitor rapier in his left hand and a golden whip of
the pious in his right. Kimusuna Thul d'Illici is here, shrouded. He wields a polished bull-horn
blade in each hand. Junior Fellow Twytch is here, shrouded. He wields a tombstone shield in his left
hand and an amethyst aetheric amplifier in his right. Orbiting around his head are several spinning
crystals. Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist is here, shrouded. He wields a
ravenous crow-beaked bardiche with both hands. Ymuli Myeras, of the Curious Heart is here, shrouded.
She wields a richly carved lyre of enamelled knotwork blossoms in her right hand. She is surrounded
by ten pale ancestral spirits.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
11:10:28 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10897][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Xenthos pauses briefly, a perplexed look on his face.
Ilistala melds into the shadows, quickly disappearing from view.
11:10:28 [H:100%|11800][M:88%|10897][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Your spinning jade showers you with sparkling green light.
11:10:29 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(+844m, 6.9%)
Forks of flame lick against your skin, melting away your protection against fire.
11:10:29 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex(sip frost)
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:10:29 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
You point an elegant moonstone brooch towards the up, and sparks fly out of it.
Your action causes the nearly invisible magical shield around you to fade away.
There is already a wall in that direction.
The sparks quickly fizzle out as the spell fails.
11:10:29 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:5(72)][19.98m]ex
Thul takes a drink from an earthen honeypot vial.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+
11:10:29 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Romaan takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
11:10:29 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Ymuli reads a scroll.
11:10:29 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Ymuli recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
11:10:29 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
A chill runs over your icy skin.
11:10:29 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|CONTEMPLATE XENTHOS|TIMECHANT AEON
XENTHOS.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
I do not recognize anything called that here.
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Ahh, I am truly sorry, but I do not see anyone by that name here.
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Your spinning emerald suffuses you with a deep green glow.
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Romaan.
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:95%|11741][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
11:10:30 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex(+451m, 3.7%)
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CRYSTALPLEX TARGET ONYX |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET
SAPPHIRE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET BLOODSTONE |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET GARNET |CRYSTALPLEX TARGET OPAL.
You execute your stratagem.
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Syntax:
CRYSTALPLEX
CRYSTALPLEX ACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DEACTIVATE <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX DESTROY <crystal>|ALL
CRYSTALPLEX TARGET <crystal> <target>
CRYSTALPLEX MASK [ON|OFF]
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND|OUTD LUST|FLING LUST AT XENTHOS.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You shuffle 1 tarot card with the image of Lust out of your tarot rift, bringing the total to 36.
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Ahh, I am truly sorry, but I do not see anyone by that name here.
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
The ground shifts and ripples as the terrain changes to that of desert.
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Romaan is suddenly surrounded by cobalt blue sparks.
11:10:31 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
A spinning opal around Yarith flashes dark hues onto you.
A spinning sapphire around Yarith beams a ray of blue light at you, causing a piercing headache
between your eyes.
The insight into your own mind protects you from hallucinations.
A burning desert.
For as far as the eye can see, rolling sand dunes stretch out from horizon to horizon. An oppressive
heat rises up off the superheated sand, causing the air to distort in blurry waves. Small flickering
flames occasionally flare up and dance across the sand. The area is ablaze! An ancient tree of
massive proportions stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. There are 2 fossilised remains
of Tridemon here. There are 2 wights here. A scorching wall of fire stands here. A golden retriever
is here, panting quietly to himself. Eddies of frost swirl around the graceful form of a large snow
phoenix with icy wings. A tiger striped, roly-poly pony with a long tail stands here quietly.
Kimusuna Thul d'Illici is here, shrouded. He wields a polished bull-horn blade in each hand. Ymuli
Myeras, of the Curious Heart is here, shrouded. She wields a richly carved lyre of enamelled
knotwork blossoms in her right hand. She is surrounded by ten pale ancestral spirits. Junior Fellow
Twytch is here, shrouded. He wields a tombstone shield in his left hand and an amethyst aetheric
amplifier in his right. Orbiting around his head are several spinning crystals. Prince Romaan
Hartfire, Light's Defender is here. He wields a steel inquisitor rapier in his left hand and a
golden whip of the pious in his right.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
11:10:32 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:92%|8165][p:6(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(diag)(-635e, 7.2%)
You are:
surrounded by a sickly red light.
unable to be masochistic.
blind.
deaf.
an insomniac.
You have 3 afflictions. (8102.513s)
11:10:32 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:92%|8165][p:6(71)][19.98m]x
Your spinning beryl showers you with sparkling pink light.
11:10:32 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]x(+635e, 7.2%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.951s)
11:10:33 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Time rushes quickly around you.
11:10:33 [H:100%|11800][M:99%|12192][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Forks of flame lick against your skin, melting away your protection against fire.
A spinning garnet around Yarith casts a ruddy light onto you.
11:10:33 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11348][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(sip frost)(-844m, 6.
9%)
Thul takes a drink from an earthen honeypot vial.
11:10:34 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11348][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
A chill runs over your icy skin.
11:10:34 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11348][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial.
11:10:34 [H:100%|11800][M:92%|11348][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:10:35 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11247][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(-101m, 0.8%)
A spinning bloodstone around Yarith bathes you with a bloody light.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
A spinning onyx around Yarith casts a sickly shadow over you.
11:10:36 [H:100%|11800][M:91%|11247][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex
Romaan takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his chest.
11:10:37 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11067][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Romaan takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
11:10:37 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11067][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Ymuli takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her chest.
11:10:38 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11007][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Ymuli takes a drink from a milky green vial etched with mooncloak butterflies.
11:10:38 [H:100%|11800][M:89%|11007][E:100%|8800][p:6(71)][19.98m]ex
Your spinning jade showers you with sparkling green light.
A spinning opal around Yarith flashes dark hues onto you.
11:10:38 [H:100%|11800][M:96%|11851][E:92%|8165][p:6(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(+844m, 6.9%, -635e, 7.
2%)
Forks of flame lick against your skin, melting away your protection against fire.
A spinning sapphire around Yarith beams a ray of blue light at you, causing a piercing headache
between your eyes.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
11:10:39 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(sip frost|diag)(-115m,
0.9%) (2.66s)
11:10:39 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m]ex
Romaan takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
11:10:39 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m]ex
Thul takes a drink from an earthen honeypot vial.
11:10:39 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m]ex
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
A chill runs over your icy skin.
11:10:39 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m]ex
You are:
surrounded by a sickly red light.
unable to be masochistic.
blind.
deaf.
an insomniac.
violently ill.
confused.
You have 5 afflictions. (2.9s)
11:10:39 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m]x(sip lucidity|eat dust|outr dust)
Twytch takes a drink from a meditating dracnari vial. (0.606s)
11:10:39 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m]x
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing ruby vial.
The confusion lifts from your mind and it is clear once again.
You have cured confusion. (0.623s)
11:10:40 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m]x
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
Your stomach becalms itself.
You have cured vomiting.
11:10:40 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m]x
You remove 1 dust, bringing the total in the rift to 1996.
11:10:40 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11556][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m]x
A spinning garnet around Yarith casts a ruddy light onto you.
Your spinning emerald suffuses you with a deep green glow.
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.645s)
11:10:40 [H:100%|11800][M:87%|10712][E:92%|8165][p:7(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(-844m, 6.9%)
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
11:10:41 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11450][E:99%|8781][p:7(71)][19.98m]ex(+738m, 6.0%, +616e, 7.0%)
A wave of scorching heat washes over you.
11:10:41 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11450][E:99%|8781][p:7(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
11:10:41 [H:100%|11800][M:93%|11450][E:99%|8781][p:7(71)][19.98m]ex
Your spinning beryl showers you with sparkling pink light.
11:10:42 [H:95%|11800][M:93%|11450][E:96%|9500][p:7(71)][19.98m, - (-100)]ex(+719e, 7.3%)
Thul mutters and traces a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before him.
11:10:43 [H:95%|11800][M:92%|11344][E:96%|